1 Day Workshop
Making a new skill a habit requires that an activity be done about 20 times, says Steven Covey.
This is where managers/supervisors have the opportunity to instil the right attitude, knowledge and skill in their people through field based training by:
- Mastering the skills themselves
- Demonstrating the skills in live situations
- Using coaching skills to modify behaviour and skill.
Class room training in itself is ineffective for sales people and any skill that is not practiced, supervised or reinforced is soon forgotten. There is little doubt that Field based training when managed effectively, delivers exceptional performance and results that are consistent. Achieving this however, requires a huge commitment in terms of ownership, formalised processes, right organisation structure, and adoption by the field managers. The success rate is much higher with direct sales & distribution models than those managed by the distributor.
For more details please write to:firstname.lastname@example.org
This participant-centred, workshop format uses simulations and experiential activities, including role plays, case studies, group discussion, and skill practice. The activities are designed to ensure both individual and group participation. Participants will actually experience the techniques as they learn how to apply them in their own training situations.
This is primarily designed as an in-house course but, is also available as a public course.
Participants will be able to:
- Assess training needs of the team in context of organisational objectives
- Assess your own coaching strengths and weaknesses
- Demonstrate selling skills in real life situations during accompaniments
- Develop individual training plans based on a needs assessment process
- Demonstrate field accompaniment techniques and skills
- Demonstrate how to give constructive feedback using coaching skills
- Use tools and techniques to conduct an effective market audit
- Prepare evaluation tools to measure training effectiveness
Write to us for complete details of course content, course dates, venue, and registration details.
About the Trainer
Peter Cordeiro has more than 22 years of actual real-world, hands-on experience in Training and Project Management having worked for a global Multi-national. He attained his 'Train The Trainer' certification from the UK in 1995. As a Training Manager, he successfully designed, developed and delivered training programs across the Middle East markets, for British American Tobacco, and recently for Diageo India in Mumbai & Delhi.
Everything that he teaches you has been repeatedly tested and validated. He is also a certified PRINCE2 practitioner, with a successful and verifiable track record in project Management.
His excellent facilitation skills combined with his vast knowledge and experience allows him to build immediate rapport and credibility as a trainer.
Kindly write to: email@example.com for more details on this course
Maximum group size: 15